Well, I have been slacking with posting my meal plans lately, but don't worry, I've still been planning. And, in order for John Parker not to starve this week (wink wink Courtney!), I am posting my meal plan for this week! Oh, and while I'm thinking of Courtney, she told me at church yesterday that she dreamed that I was pregnant and wanted to have the baby at church! Haha! What did you eat before bed Courtney??
Monday
Anthony gone, going to Mom's
Tuesday
Baked Potatoes w/ Broccoli
Wednesday
Tortellini
Peas
Thursday
Baked Ziti
Green Beans
Friday
Stromboli
Saturday
Chicken Patties
What are you having for dinner this week? Feel free to share any great recipe ideas you have... I'm always looking for new ideas!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love reading the recipes you are trying. I have taken note of quite a few of them. Since I work in the evenings, I don't get that much of an opportunity to cook, but on the weekends I definitly like to try new things. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Tara :<} We're eating happily now.
Post a Comment