Here is what I ended up with...
What I got for free:
2 botles of Coffeemate Creamer
1 Reach floss (made money on this)
2 Wholly Guacamole
2 cans Muir Glen organic soup
1 Marie Callender's Home Style Creation
Other stuff:
3 packs of boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.66/pound
Crisco Olive Oil - I think I paid $1.99 for this - original price was $6.99
4 bags of Kraft shredded cheese - paid 50 cents each for these, and I got $5 off for my next trip
3 cans of Campbell's Chunky soup - can't remember what I paid for these
Buitoni pasta sauce - I think I paid $1.50 for this
I also bought a thing of sour cream to take to Mom's cause Ashley called and ask me to pick it up since we were having dinner over there - that was in our bellies at this point, so it's not pictured, haha!
Okay, so for final totals...
Total before sales and coupons: $75.45
Total out of pocket: $19.37
Savings of 74%
(81% if I count the $5 catalina toward my next purchase)
Well, I had such a great time, that I am going back again tonight to see if they have restocked some things they were out of while I was there the first time, and to use some more coupons I printed out since then! Oh, and my sister is going with me so this will be her first big couponing trip! I am SO excited! :)

2 comments:
don't you just love the harris teeter experience? i love everything about that place - the food, the environment, the customer service, the kids shopping carts (haha).
Yes- there was a Harris Teeter in that shopping center with the Taco Bell in it. I can't remember what is there now, because it's been so long since I've been to Waynesboro, but you're not crazy.... well you may be, but not about that:)
Post a Comment