1 bag of Tyson chicken nuggets
1 box of Bagel Bites
2 cans of Healthy Choice soup
2 pints of International Delight Creamer
2 light bulbs
1 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixer
1 Marie Callender's Home Style Creations
1 Heluva Good sour cream dip
1 Yakisoba meal
For a grand total of....
.....$11.17! That is a savings of 75%! I even got a reaction out of the cashier this time. I don't think I have ever had a cashier react to any of my great buys before... I guess they just dont' care. But this girl was like "wow!", so that was fun for me. :)
And there were a couple of things I wanted from Kroger, but it is just way too cold for me to make an extra stop for just 2 things, so I employed my wonderful husband to make a stop for me! Here's what he got at Kroger....
4 cans of black beans
1 box of Gorton's Fish Fillets
For a total of....
.... $3.86!
Today I have Anthony picking up a couple of things from Food Lion for me. :) What a guy!
Also, I found out that there is a Harris Teeter no more than 30 minutes away from me, which I was not aware of. I have been wishing we had a Harris Teeter in our area. This is a little farther than I travel for my usual grocery shopping but since they are having super doubles this week, and I can get oodles of stuff for free, or close to it, we are going to be making a trip over there on Saturday, I think. Anthony said he wants to go to Best Buy to use a gift card he got for Christmas so I think we'll go there as well, and probably eat at Red Robin since we'll be in Charlottesville. I love me some Red Robin. :)
That's all for now. I am enjoying some "me time", watching tv, drinking coffee, and messing on the computer while Bailey is taking a nap. I probably should be doing something productive like cleaning the bathroom or taking a shower (haha, I'm not going anywhere today, who needs a shower?) but oh well. Ahhh, I love nap time. :)

3 comments:
I love checking out the deals you find! We are going to red robbin this weekend too, but in Raleigh not Charlottesville. LOL
Too bad! We could have a double date. :)
Let me know how Harris Teeter was- never made the plunge to travel all the way to Cville.
Post a Comment