Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cheap Fun

So as we often do, after Mother Goose time at the library today, Bailey and I went to Target, just to browse and give us something to do.

I was just checking out some of the end caps looking for good deals and I came across this steal.....

Original price was $44.99, and I got it for $5.64!! I could hardly believe my eyes and was afraid the sticker was wrong, but sure enough, that's what it was!

I'm excited to get it set up so Bailey can have a slide that is just her size! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

How cute, although your blog title kinda let me down- it should read "cheap fun for Kids"... cause I was ready for cheap fun for me:) I bet Bailey will love that slide!

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Dang! That IS a steal! Although I can't believe anyone would ever pay $45 for a little toddler slide!

Jennifer Spinks said...

That's awesome! I'm gonna check the target near me and see if I can find one!