Look carefully... up in the right hand corner.... mmmm.... Nutella. If you have not tried this, you definitely need to. Definitely.
And the "goofs, glitches, gotchas" from Consumer Reports magazine. This is always the first thing I flip to when we get the magazine in the mail. Very funny.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh- I'd never had Nutella until recently. I went grocery shopping, and needed jelly- saw Nutella- TOTALLY thought of you and bought some.... and it's UH-mazing:) So, I have a jar in my pantry with a finger-sized glob missing! What do you usually eat it with though?
I prefer to eat it plain, all by its delicious self. :) Anthony put it on toast a couple times, but I like the undefiled version. :)
I love nutella too!! thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a supportive and encouraging comment! It's wonderful to "meet" you through the blogging world! :)
Post a Comment