Thursday, March 25, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples

Ashley, James, & I went to Harris Teeter yesterday for my first ever super triples! I got a lot of great deals and quite a few things for free! No picture today, but here's the list of what I got...

2 boxes Martha White Yellow Corn Muffin Mix
3 bags Goldfish
2 boxes of Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes
1 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
1 bottle Frank's Hot Sauce
2 boxes Beechnut Arrowroot Cookies
1 pouch Bumblebee Tuna
3 packs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 box Hot Pocket Hotshots
1 box Seapak Popcorn Shrimp
2 tubs Breakstone Sour Cream
2 pints International Delight Creamer
2 pints Coffeemate Creamer
2 Lunchable Subs

My total before VIC savings and coupons was $96.42. VIC savings were $22.05, and my total coupons savings was $59.34, giving me a total OOP of $15.03!!! That's a savings of 84%.

If I take the chicken out of the mix, which was not bought with coupons, my total OOP was $6.11, making the total savings 94%.

Planning on going back again tomorrow, to hopefully get some more free stuff!

No comments: