I want to paint our master bathroom, but I'm not sure what color to go with. I recently found a cute ducky themed bathroom set for Bailey's bathroom, so I took the set that was in her bathroom and moved it to ours. It is simple and neutral, but I love it so much.
I feel like I definitely need paint with some color, not just something neutral, so it doesn't look too bland in there, but I don't know what color! Please note that the green towels are just one set in my towel rotation, so I'm not necessarily committed to that color.
Here are the pics I took for your reference....

1 comment:
Okay so my initial reaction is to say a chocolate brown color if that's not too dark for your tastes. The shower curtain is an earthy neutral with cream/tan/beiges - so the chocolate brown just seems like it would fit and make the short curtain and everything else light in the bathroom pop. If you didn't want it to be all dark you could also do like one feature wall with the chocolate brown and then the other walls in like a beige color. I'm not interior decorator though! :)
Post a Comment