Monday, May 24, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

It's a fairly easy week for meal planning. I'm really getting so I have plenty of things on hand to plan the bulk of my meals for the week, so I only need to pick up a few things from the store for the week (besides to every week basics- milk, bread, etc.).

Also, Bailey and I are going out of town on Friday with Courtney & John Parker to visit Laura in Tennessee. I am really excited about a girls (plus John Parker, haha) road trip and spending the weekend with Laura! Anyways, I was a good little wifey, and planned for Anthony to eat, even though I won't be here. :)

Monday
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (I know, it's not really soup weather anymore, but I have this heavy cream leftover that I want to use, and Anthony loves Tomato Basil soup!)
Grilled Cheese

Tuesday
Hot Dogs
Baked French Fries

Wednesday
Pizza

Thursday
Bacon Wrapped Beef Filets
Mashed Potatoes
Vegetable

Friday - Tara gone
Angus Third Pounder & FF from McD's
(with coupon for free burger)

Saturday - Tara gone
Sirloin Steak on grill

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay for coming to visit me!!! Can't wait to see you guys- and yes you are a sweet wife to plan for Anthony:)