Monday, August 9, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Wanted to throw in a few comments before I share our meals for the week. When I was in VA Beach last time, visiting with Amanda, she mentioned that it looks like we hardly ever have any vegetables with our meals. It definitely looks that way from my meal plans, but we DO have vegetables, I just don't plan those ahead of time. I just find whatever we have available when the time comes to make dinner, as far as veggies go. :)

Also, the reason I never have a plan for Sunday is because Sunday is a "free-for-all" day for us, if you will. Actually, for the past couple months, someone in our lifegroup brings food every week, so we usually are not hungry when we get home. Even if that's not the case, we just eat whatever we can find on Sunday nights. Oftentimes something from the freezer... pizza, bagel bites, pizza rolls, something along those lines. I know, healthy, right? :)

On to this week's plan... minus vegetables and Sunday. :)


Monday
Anthony has freshman orientation at school, so I'll be at Mom's for dinner :)

Tuesday
Bacon, Eggs & Toast

Wednesday
California Club Pizza (Pampered Chef recipe)

Thursday
Girls Night Out @ The Melting Pot
Pizza or CFA for Anthony & Bailey

Friday
Tacos
Chips & Salsa

Saturday
I'm going to a wedding in the afternoon, so probably won't be making a real meal, and this is the day before Ashley's shower, so I most likely will be busy making desserts for the shower!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you do for lunches? Just out of curiosity.

The Tylers said...

Easy, simple stuff.... sandwiches (Bailey loves turkey and cheese, or peanut butter), spaghetti-o's, Chef BoyArDee, chicken nuggets, and leftovers sometimes.