Tuesday, January 18, 2011

14 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 14 Weeks

Size of baby: the size of a lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure about the overall pregnancy, but I'm down 5 pounds from the last time I was at the doctor, from that stomach bug I had.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Have not felt any baby movement yet. It was 20 weeks with Bailey.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well right now, especially during naps... I love naps!

What I miss: Nothing

Cravings: Still digging PB&J sandwiches, and late last week I just HAD to have some Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs, so I ran down the road to Dollar General to get a can for me and Bailey to share for lunch!

Symptoms: Nothing really.

Best Moment this week: The ultrasound today.... so incredible. Loved watching the baby move and seeing his beating heart and all the parts of his body. We could see the two hemispheres of the brain... just amazing! It was such a relief to actually see him, since at this stage of the pregnancy there's really no physical evidence of a healthy baby. So excited to be having a healthy little boy.

No comments: