Anthony had snow days on December 16 & 17, the last two days before Christmas break, so he ended up having an extra long break! On Saturday the 18th, we headed to VA Beach to spend some time with Anthony's family for Christmas. We were there until Thursday, the 23rd and we had SUCH a good time. Definitely ate too much, but we had lots of fun! It was also nice to get to spend some time with Amanda and her family as well. :)
Friday, Christmas eve was spent baking.... lots of baking! That was probably a few days worth of baking that I squeezed into one day. But it was worth it, lots of yummy food to share. Then we went to some friends' house for Christmas eve... always a good time with them.
On Christmas day, we had breakfast and opened our presents at home and then headed to Mom's for the rest of the day. It was nice to just relax and spend time with the fam.
This week we have just enjoyed having Anthony at home and been taking it easy mostly. I am SO sad he has to go back to school on Monday. I have loved having him home. He has been really helpful around the house and playing a lot with Bailey. I think she's been spoiled having Daddy play with her so much!
And finally, in case you missed it on facebook.....
..... we are having a baby!!! I am 11 weeks along and due on July 18th. We are really excited and feel so blessed. I plan on starting weekly pregnancy updates soon, so stay tuned for those.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years and that this year bring many blessings to you and your family!

No comments:
Post a Comment