Tuesday, January 25, 2011

15 Weeks

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of baby: the size of an apple

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down from original pregnancy weight by a couple pounds

Maternity Clothes: Not yet

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Have not felt any baby movement yet. It was 20 weeks with Bailey.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well

What I miss: Nothing

Cravings: Everything and anything... I just want to eat everything! Everything I see looks like the best food I've ever seen. :)

Symptoms: Nothing really.

Best Moment this week: Talking to Bailey today about what to name her baby brother. Her first answer was "Baby Brother", then "Tico" (character from Dora), and then "Boots" (Dora's monkey friend). Then finding out that someone else from church, Nicki (Tyler McClure's wife, for those of you that know him), is pregnant! That is FIVE babies due this summer for our church! :)

No comments: