I have been really slacking on the blog, including the pregnancy updates, but I'm trying to get back on board again, so here is my 33 week update...
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of a pineapple (a little over 4 pounds) and over 17 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I am at about 13 pounds gained now
Maternity Clothes: I am liking being pregnant during the summertime since I can just wear stretchy shorts and big t-shirts!
Gender: Boy, we have a definite first name, but no middle name yet. We are keeping the name a secret till he is born. :)
Movement: Most days he is moving a lot. Definitely starting to run out of room cause sometimes it's painful!
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well most nights, though I'm always up at least once a night for a visit to the bathroom.
What I miss: Nothing.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Have started noticing some heartburn a couple of times. I also got some heartburn towards the end of the pregnancy with Bailey, so I was expecting it.
Best Moment this week: It's not pregnancy related, but Anthony, Bailey, and I went to Chili's and for ice cream on Friday to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, and we had the best time. I love spending time doing fun things with the 3 of us, and I'm trying to enjoy this time as much as possible before baby comes!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment