Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

I have a blog that I follow and she always posts the yard sale deals that she finds, and I really love reading those posts from her, so I thought it would be fun to do my own!




At one yard sale I found the cutest little raincoat for $1 for Bailey. I don't usually buy her ANY clothes, because we have so many from Zoe, but we don't have a raincoat, so I had to have it. :)


Also, at the same yard sale, I got her 4 Sandra Boynton books (50 cents a piece), which we love!











We happened across one yard sale that was mostly random junk (as my husband would say, "Here, YOU throw this away!", I'm sure you know the kind I'm talking about) but I found a jewel amongst the junk.


I found a Tupperware Serving Center Set, which retails for $40 (I got it for $2)! I have always wanted one of these, but just was never willing to cough up the money for it. My mom always served condiments for tacos in hers, good memory!













And my steal of the day would be 3 nursing bras that I got for $1, total! I think one, maybe two of them will work for me. I knew they might not fit when I bought them, but I figured for $1, I couldn't pass them up.

Loving yard sale season! What good finds have you come across?

No comments: