Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally

Well.... now that I have time to blog, I'm not sure what to blog about. I'll see what I can come up with to make those of you who actually care happy. :)

Last night was my last night of accounting. I got an 85 on the test, so I am pretty sure I have an A in the class which is great. I have to have an A or a B to be reimbursed by work, so I have some money coming my way as soon as grades are officially posted. I enjoyed taking accounting and I learned a lot, but I am looking forward to a break, and not having tests and homework hanging over my head.

Tomorrow we are going to Lynchburg and staying the night for a cookout on Saturday with all the college friends! I am so excited. The last time we were all together (the girls at least) was Amanda's baby shower back in like September or so. I hope it stays nice so we can be outside at the park. And we plan on getting Tokyo before we leave on Saturday. It's always a good day when there is Tokyo and yummy yummy white sauce involved. :)

We are also bringing our loveseat to Jeremy and Brynn on Saturday so we will have some extra space in our living room for about a month so maybe we can figure out how to arrange our new furniture when we get it. I'd like to put the TV in the corner, but the unit might take up too much space there. But we'll just have to play around with it and see what works.

Well, only half an hour till Survivor and I think my laundry is done in the washing machine, so I better go check up on that. I know I've had a lot of things cross my mind to blog about since last week, but I can't remember any of them now! So that's all for now. Hopefully I'll be better with it now since class is over. But don't count on it. I might just remain a "boring blogger".

1 comment:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Haha! I like that you linked my post to your blog. :) Hope I wasn't too harsh on anyone. But hey, it's my blog so I can state my opinions. :) Love you lots!