Well, today is our 2 year anniversary and we got to do the most amazing thing anyone could ever experience on an anniversary, or any day for that matter.....
We heard our baby's hearbeat.
Yep! That's right. :) I am pregnant. :) Today I am 10 weeks and 2 days. My due date is December 21st. Like I said, we heard the heartbeat today and it was the most wonderful thing. Around 162 beats per minute and we could also hear the baby moving around. I am so in awe that we could make something that has a heartbeat. What an awesome Designer we have. I feel like there could not be an atheist that has children, because anyone who ever hears their child's heartbeat would have to know there is a God. Anyways, we are very excited, and I am so glad to be sharing this finally. Hopefully this news will make me post at least once a week, if not more. I have not been sick at all, so pregnancy has been good so far. I can't wait till I can actually feel my baby there so I can really enjoy it. Well, happy anniversary to us!! :)

5 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so excited your appointment went well. Isn't it INCREDIBLE to hear your baby's heartbeat??!! You know what high heartbeat means... it's a girl - haha. :) I think you'll have a boy though. All that matters though is YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!! I can't wait to share the "joys of motherhood" with you!! Love you and the baby SOO much!!
That is SO EXCITING!!! Having children is such an amazing experience! I agree, no one with kids could possibly be an atheist!
I don't even know your name, but thanks so much for your kind words on our blog. God has worked in our lives in amazing ways and I love to share it with others! We serve an awesome God!
We cannot wait to head to VA. We have so many close friends and family there, especially Jay and Jackie. I'm sure we'll meet one of these days :)
Take care and happy anniversary!!!
Congratulations Tara!!! That is so exciting. My husband and I are also having a baby...due Oct 27th. I am so glad you are feeling great and not sick. Hopefully that will continue!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! that is such exciting news tara!!!! congrats to you both!!!!! i cant wait to have kids! but for now, i will have to just learn from you and amanda! YAY!!!! i love you and miss you!
love, ren
First of all, happy anniversary....and Congratulations on the baby!:) You are in for quite a ride, a wonderful thing! I will be praying for you during your pregnancy and for your little baby growing :) We are due any day and I have learned so much through our pregnancy...I pray you get to enjoy and learn from each moment! What a blessing!
Valerie
Post a Comment