I have been putting a little work into gardening this spring, and here are a couple pictures of the fruits of my labor. :)
These are shasta daises that we handed out as wedding favors. I love them and think they are the best wedding favor ever! A lot of times you get silly little trinkets that you end up throwing away, but this is something that you can actually use, and they come back every year!
These pictures are from Sunday when Zoe wanted to paint my toenails and fingernails! It is so fun having a niece! I actually am still wearing the paint on my nails... good job Zoe, haha!
And here's one where I was barely able to get her sitting still long enough to get a decent picture. She is such a fun little girl. She had her dress off because she had been playing in the water outside and "washing" her Barbie Jeep and my real Jeep. :)
Also, some other exciting news, Anthony's mom got a job with Operation Blessing. She will be the Administrative Assistant to the Vice President of Procurement and Corporate Relations. She has taken classes to be able to do this, so she has worked hard and we are very proud of her! She starts on Monday.
Well, unfortunately being done with accounting class does not mean I am done with laundry, so I need to go fold.

No comments:
Post a Comment