
I'm sure many of you who read (all 3 readers that I have, haha) have already heard about Tyson Woody. He is Jeremy & Summer's son, our youth pastor, and our pastor's grandson. He is only 8 months old and they found out yesterday that he has a brain tumor. Some seemingly good news today though. They did an MRI and found that the tumor is not intermingled in his brain but is basically "sitting" on the top right of his brain. So from what I understand, they will do surgery tomorrow (Wednesday) to cut off blood flow to the tumor and again on Thursday to remove the tumor. (If anyone reading this knows more than I do, please comment!). So it definitely seems like there is a good outlook for little Tyson. Continue to pray for him and the entire family and I will pass on updates as I receive them.
Nothing really exciting to update on baby news. I can't really tell if I am getting a belly but I feel like there is more "there" when I bend down when sitting. I keep meaning to start taking profile pictures so I can see the growth, but I keep forgetting! I've been building my maternity wardrobe, mostly through my mom and Ashley! They hit up the yardsales and Goodwill for me. Mom's friend Kay also got me a couple shirts! Also, I think we have pretty much agreed on a name. Anthony has declared that this is the name, and I think it is the one I like the best, I just want to keep my options open. So we're not telling yet, and if I can keep it that long, I'd like to wait till our ultrasound in August, just to be sure it is a girl.

3 comments:
I think you should tell me the name now. :) That's a good idea though about waiting until you confirm the "girl" with another ultrasound. Especially for baby registry! You wouldn't want to be wrong!!
That's also great news about Tyson considering the situation. Keep us posted. You'd be surprised at how many people probably do read your blog! You just don't know it!
I read your blog! :<}
Great news on Tyson. Not to sound like a nut (but if the shoe fits...), but many/most illnesses are related to our bodies being too acidic. Eating alkaline foods can do incredible things. And laughter, prayer, and doing good things for others all tend to alkalinize the body while stress, anger, hatred actually acidify us. Definately fits right in with the Bible.
Post a Comment