Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick

I am so tired of having sickness in our house! It has been almost 3 weeks running that we have had some type of sickness. Three weeks ago on Friday was when Bailey started her cold, and then Anthony and I got it, and that really was about a 2 week cold. I think I still have a bit of a runny nose from it. And then on Sunday, Anthony started feeling not so good, and I'm guessing it is the flu he has now. This is his 3rd day in a row he has stayed home from school. And he is one of those people who has to be really sick to stay home. It's the sickest I've ever seen him. Luckily, I am feeling fine and Bailey seems to be fine too, so I'm actually hoping it IS the flu, because I got the flu shot when I was pregnant so hopefully that is why we are not catching what he has. I really only got it since they highly recommend it when you are pregnant, but I think I'm a believer now, and I'll be getting it every year!

3 comments:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Yay for flu shot believers! :) I keep trying to convince Matt every year to get one but he just won't do it. My opinion is... why not? Even if it doesn't protect you from all the strains, it doesn't do any harm.

Dawn said...

We're big flu shot believers, too! Considering young children are in the high risk group - as in, if they get it, it can be dangerous - that is enough to convince me!

The Tylers said...

Yeah, I'm definitely a believer now... it would be SO sad if Bailey had what Anthony has, I think I would die!