We spent the evening of July 4th at Wintergreen. We had a good time, though I'm not sure if I want to do it again. Everything was SUPER expensive (the cheeseburger I had was $5.50!) and there were a lot of "richy" type people there. I don't think we fit in very well, haha. But the fireworks were INCREDIBLE! Definitely the best I've ever seen, and we didn't even see all of them. We ended up leaving before it was over because Bailey was getting fussy.
Oh, and in the process of leaving, Anthony somehow lost our diaper bag, ugh. But luckily there was nothing in there that I am terribly upset about losing, and I'm really glad it was the diaper bag, and not my purse, which was also in the stroller with the diaper bag!
But it was a great time with family and it was fun to people-watch, especially all the rich people drinking wine with their hamburgers and hot dogs, haha. Here are a few pictures from the evening.
Zoe, me, and Bailey
The whole fam, minus my dad, who was taking the picture (sorry it's a little blurry, but I guess this is what falling off a ladder does to your picture-taking skills, haha, jk Dad!)
Anthony and Zoe with her cool butterfly face painting that cost $10!

2 comments:
Wintergreen does have great fireworks!!!! Cute pic of Anthony and Zoe!
Blogger is not easy to use, my pictures and text are always funky too- hard to get it to look right.
Hey! I think I just figured out how to work with pics more easily- when you write your post, make sure the tab above the text box is on Compose, not Edit HTML. Then, when you add your pictures, you can write text wherever you want. I just noticed there are two tabs when I was posting.
Post a Comment