Thursday, August 20, 2009

On the Go

Bailey is just all over the place these days. She crawls everywhere, pulls up on anything, and even cruised along the dishwasher a little bit today. She is also clapping now! Food-wise, I've decided she is a vegetable girl - she loves green beans, peas, and the spring vegetable mix I gave her yesterday, but has not liked anything else I've tried. She is eating cracker pieces, biter biscuits (think I already talked about that), and she tried a small piece of corn today!

Here are a few pics of her "on the move"!

Like I said, she pulls up on anything that is low enough for her to reach. I am sure she'll be cruising all over the place soon.






















She loves being in the water, but she was very distracted by a weed growing up through a crack on the deck. I let her skinny dip, and luckily, we had no accidents! :)







































This is tonight after dinner. She had eaten her vegetable mix, and then I let her chew on a biter biscuit while I was trying to finish my dinner but she didn't want to finish it was was getting fussy. So I gave her a little piece of corn to eat. She gummed that for a minute and then was just kind of dazed, and just closed her eyes and went off to sleep. Anthony asked me if I was sure she was sleeping and had not choked on something! She never does this. And don't worry, I knew she was breathing. :) She probably slept for 15 to 20 minutes. I'm not sure why she was so tired, but I think it could be cause she was really crawling all over the house today! Maybe she'll wear herself out enough that she'll sleep all night. Haha, yeah right. :)


No comments: