Thursday, August 20, 2009

Zoe-isms

I just wanted to share a couple of funny things that Zoe has said to me this week.

On Monday, I was over at Mom's watching Zoe, and we were playing "vet". I was the vet and she was the pet owner and she was paying me and she had asked me how much something would be and I think I told her $2, and she pulled a $1 bill out of her little purse and said "This is the smallest bill I have." Haha! I'm not even sure if she knew what that meant, but she's probably heard her Mom or Ganny say that before.

Then yesterday I had her again, and we were running around town and a couple of times she said about different things "It was perfectly fine." For instance, we went by this piece of land that they were clearing for some reason and there were bulldozers and other equipment sitting there, and she said "It was perfectly fine" referring to that spot, like she thought they shouldn't be clearing the land. And then she proceeded to ask me what they were doing there. Haha.

I love that kid. :)

No comments: