Monday, March 22, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Monday
Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Bagels

Tuesday
Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pie

Wednesday
Cheesy Ham & Hashbrowns

Thursday
Chicken Veggie Alfredo

Friday
Cheeseburger Meatloaf

Saturday
Grilled Cheese
Tomato Soup

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ohh, Grilled cheese and tomato soup sounds good! I might have to do that tonight!

Linda said...

Linda: You will LOVE that chicken vegetable alfreo. I usually thaw the peas in a bowl of hot water and put them in toward the end. And if you have them, I like to slice and boil up some baby carrots to go in this too. Everyone seems to love this dish! It's a keeper!

The Tylers said...

I feel like I might have had this at your house before, but I'm not sure. But Anthony came home from last weekend and looked up the recipe online and specifically requested that I make it! :) I'm excited to eat it tonight!

The Tylers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.