Lee - "Still the One" - Awesome, awesome, awesome! I liked it even more than the original, if that is possible, though I thought it was kind of rocky at the end. I would totally would buy this song! LOVED it.
Big Mike - "It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing" - It was okay... it was a fine job, but it was not memorable to me.
Casey - "Don't" - This was definitely a song I could hear on the radio. I think he brought himself up a few notches in my book and is fighting to win it! Great job.
Crystal - "No One Needs to Know" - I love how she makes these songs to fit her style and personality every week. She is so good at doing that. Another song I can hear playing on the country radio station! She is just so naturally good and it seems effortless for her. Also loved how she had a genuine personal connection to the song, with wanting her boyfriend to propose! :)
Aaron - "You've Got A Way" - Maybe it's just me, but I really am not into Aaron. I kind of can't believe he is still on the show, and fully believe the end of the road for him is coming soon. I guess he did a decent job on the song, but I have a hard time seeing the connection between him and the songs since he has so little life experience. I mean, he is good, really good for 17, but I just don't really enjoy him.
Siobhan - "Any Man of Mine" - Did not like this... she is not a country singer and I do not think this was a good song choice for her at all. The screeching was too much! Bleh. That's about all I have to say about this.
Best of the night: Lee
Worst of the night: Siobhan
Going home: Aaron or Siobhan
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment