I am thankful for… everything! Recently, more than ever before, I have loved being at home with Bailey. Of course I have always loved it, but maybe it's the fact that spring is here, or just renewed inspiration from a book I am reading, but I am finding satisfaction in just being at home with Bailey, and not needing to "do" something every day. I'm very thankful for this. And so is our bank account (gas money)! :)
From the kitchen… is coming the smell of the wheelbarrow tire that my husband needs to put on our wheelbarrow! Getting a bolt tomorrow so he can do that. It took me a couple days this week to figure out what the smell was. It almost has a "gassy" (as in the gas that powers your burners gas, not the other kind, ha!) smell to it, but we are an "all electric" household so I knew it wasn't that. I was glad when I finally figured it out.
I am wearing… pink flowered PJ pants and a Red Sox t-shirt.
I am creating... more organization and simplicity in our home... working on it anyways. Simplicity makes me happy.
I am going… to Mom's house tomorrow (what was that about staying home more often?) to put 2 tubs of outgrown clothes and the "baby" toys in the shed (there's that organization and simplicity I was talking about!). Saturday I'm going to Roanoke to help my baby sister choose a wedding dress! And in two weeks I'm going to Boston!!!
I am reading… "A Wife After God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George and the May issue of All You magazine (thanks for the subscription, Chris & Laura, I LOVE this magazine!).
I am hoping... to lose some weight. I have exercised every day this week and I'm trying to watch my portion sizes.
I am hearing… the hum of the baby monitor and the dialogue on Flash Forward. Trying to write this and pay attention at the same time!
Around the house… there is more clutter than I would like there to be. It's a never ending battle with a 15 month old and two adults who don't always put things where they belong! :)
One of my favorite things… is the 9-cube unit that we store Bailey's toys and books in. It makes me happy to see everything in its correct place. :)
Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… going to Mom's tomorrow morning. Spending tomorrow evening at home and having BLT's for dinner, since the sweet man at the produce/plant place down the road gave me 3 tomatoes for free today! Saturday, Vicky is coming to visit, and then we are going to Roanoke with Ashley to look at wedding dresses. Really excited to spend time with Vicky. Sunday morning is church, then Sunday afternoon I have wedding shower and a baby shower to go to. Busy couple of days for sure!
And a picture to leave you with...
Cheese!


No comments:
Post a Comment