Monday, January 24, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

A few notes before I get into the plan for the week....

#1 - A facebook friend of mine posted the link to this food blog, All Kinds of Yumm, and I am in love with everything I have seen on it, which leads me to #2.

#2 - When not pregnant, in normal life, I am a food lover. I mean, look at me, my body is evidence! :) But during this pregnancy, every single food item I see.... I GOTTA have it! It's probably a good thing we are on an extremely limited budget right now, cause otherwise, I think I'd be gaining 100 pounds while I am pregnant!


Here we go....


Monday
Classic Spaghetti
Green Beans
Garlic Bread

Tuesday
Anthony gone to a meeting, Bailey and I will be eating leftovers, sandwiches, cereal, or some other effortless food!

Wednesday
Hot Dogs
Chips

Thursday
Chicken Fried Rice

Friday
Marlboro Man Sandwich

Saturday
Velveeta Spicy Sausage Dip -- I know this doesn't really qualify for a dinner, but please refer to #2 above.... I have some ground sausage I want to use, and I am pregnant. Don't judge me! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Spinks said...

So 2 of your recipes I have got to try! The classic spaghetti looks amazing and the Marlboro man sandwich i was just reading about yesterday. It looked amazing as well! You have great taste! The velveeta sausage dip is just to die for...probably one of my favorite foods!