Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun Weekend and Pregnancy Update

We had a great weekend! On Friday evening we went to Holli & Josh's wedding. It was a wonderful wedding and an excellent reception. The food was great and it was lots of fun! They are a really cute couple and I am so happy for them!

Saturday we slept in a bit and we finally had our new living room furniture delivered! It took us forever to figure out how to situate the room but we finally got it figured out. I love the furniture and how we have it set up and I am so glad we bought it. I feel like it looks like a real living room now and not a college kid's room anymore. I will take a picture of it eventually, but I'm enjoying sitting on it right now too much to do that! Haha!

Then Saturday afternoon, Mom, Ashley, Kevin, and Zoe came over to see the furniture and then we went to Foster's Grille to eat dinner. It was great! After that Anthony and I did our normal grocery shopping and stopped for Sonic's 99 cent milkshakes before we headed home. :)

Sunday we did the normal church and Mom's house deal.

On to the pregnancy update. I am now 15 weeks and 1 day. It's hard to believe I am only 5 weeks away from being half way through the pregnancy! I still don't really have a belly yet, but I know it will be soon because I am having round ligament pains, so I know things are definitely getting bigger down there. I have my next appointment, next Thursday, July 10th. It's just a regular check-up, nothing too exciting, but I'm hoping maybe we'll get to hear the heartbeat again.

The good thing about this week is that we both have Friday off! We are planning on going to the Biggs' house for the regular 4th of July cookout. Then Saturday we are headed to Lynchburg for Amanda & Lee's wedding! Amanda and I have been friends since pre-school so I am so excited to be there with her on this day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So did you visit your neighbors to get ideas for arranging the furniture? :<}

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

You are listed as a member though on central virginia mommies? And I sent you a private message on there.