Okay, catch up time again. Let's see. Sunday we celebrated Zoe's 4th birthday. I cannot believe she is 4 years old already! I remember the night she was born, it was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving break was getting ready to start at Liberty. Anthony and I went ahead and headed home and skipped a couple days so we could go meet little Zoe. I was almsot off the interstate, about 3 minutes from the hospital when Ashley calls me and says "She's here!". I say "Who's here?". Haha. And I asked her couldn't she hold her legs together just a few minutes longer so I could be there! But it was all good, because I got to be the first person outside of the birthing room who knew she was born! :) Anyways, she is growing into a beautiful, fabulous little girl who I love like crazy! I suppose here would be a good place to put a recent picture of her, but since I'm a slacker on the camera, I have none. :)
And a quick recap of the early part of the week. Monday night we had child birth class and Anthony skipped quiz bowl so he could go with me. We watched 3 birth videos and that was, umm, interesting, haha. I didn't leave being more scared or worried than I already am, so that was good. Definitely reinforced my decision to have drugs!
Tuesday after work they had a baby shower for me. I got some really cute clothes and some great stuff! I am really going to miss (most of) my co-workers when I leave.
Wednesday was my birthday! I am 25 now. After work Anthony and I went out to Massaki (Japanese steakhouse) with Mom and Zoe. I had a coupon for a free meal on your birthday, so we used that and Mom offered to pay, so that was really nice of her! It was delicious and we had a really good time. Zoe was so cute, saying "What's he doing now Ganny?" about the chef guy. And that child can eat mushrooms like there's no tomorrow! Weird little girl. :) Anyways, after dinner, we ran to K-Mart just to kill a few minutes. Then we went to infant CPR class. I'm glad we did that and I feel confident that I could do that now, so that is good. I got some nice gifts and had a great birthday.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Zoe and Tara!! You need to take a picture of Zoe - it's been forever since I've seen her!
Post a Comment