Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

We have had a good day. Slept in till we just woke up on our own. :) Then we went over to Mom's about 11:30. Helped getting lunch ready. Everyone was there, so that was nice. Then we pretty much just relaxed and put up the tree the rest of the day. Zoe was so much fun with putting the ornaments on the tree. Everything was just so fabulous to her. She would see a pretty angel ornament and just gasp in amazement. Christmas is so much better with a little kid around. :) Then Mom brought out her two Nativity sets (one is Veggie Tales and one is Little People I think) and she kept going on about how they were for her and Bailey to play with and how she would share with Bailey.

We got home a little before 6, and have put up the tree, which has one section of lights not working... great... and just lounged around. I'm so disappointed I have to work tomorrow! But at least it's only one day and then the weekend.

Anthony put a dead bolt on our back door for me last night. I never understood why they didn't have one on the back door, but did have one on the front door. So being a wonderful husband, he installed it for me and now I feel much safer. :)

Well, it's going to be bedtime for me pretty soon, so I better start heading that way. I had some frozen coffee tonight and Bailey has been moving around like crazy! Hard to believe she will be here so soon! I think I will be in shock when I actually go into labor. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: