Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dented Bumper Pics

Here are the pics of the bumper dent. See the dent on the first one, and maybe you can imagine my disbelief when I walked outside Saturday morning and there is no dent! Craziness! That lady got really lucky, that's all I have to say.

























Now, here we sit, watching the lovely election results. Too bad House is not on tonight. I think Obama will win. I hope I am wrong, but all the signs point to Obama. It does concern me to some degree. I hate to think about the socialist direction in which he wants to take our nation, but I am also aware that God is more powerful than any political leader. I did my job by voting, and that is all I can do.
Now, away from politics, I made some yummy Taco Soup for dinner and we both enjoyed that. Last night I had my first child birth class. Anthony couldn't go, because he had a quiz bowl meet in Rockbridge, so Ashley went with me instead. It was pretty good. There wasn't a whole lot that was new to me in this class, but it was still good. I definitely think I will feel more comfortable and informed when I go to the hospital to deliver the baby because of this class. It was just some general information last night on the stages of labor, relaxation, etc. We go again on Thursday for the "Baby Basics" class. This should be fun, since Anthony has never changed a diaper before! :)
Well, back to my frozen coffee and the election.

2 comments:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

He's never changed a diaper with all your nieces and nephews now? Well, Bailey will definitely be changing that! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You're lucky she didn't do more damage! Geez.