Quick Recap of our weekend:
Friday - Met Anthony at Chili's for dinner. I wanted to make sure we got at least one last free wing and free chips & salsa happy hour before the baby comes and we are too poor to eat out! Be forwarned though, the waitress told us that starting December 4th they were going to starting charging 25 cents per wing during happy hour. Then we went to Walmart and got a good amount of Christmas shopping done for Anthony's family.
Saturday - Did some stuff around the house, mostly cleaning and general tidying up of the house. Went to Walmart, again, for grocery shopping this time. As soon as we got home from that I went to Ashley's Pampered Chef party, which actually only consisted of me, Mom, Ashley, Zoe, and Jen, Ashley's friend, who was the host. It was fun though and we made some excellent pizza! After I got home from that I got the bathroom cleaned with the help of my wonderful hubby. It's getting harder and harder to bend over to clean that bathtub these days! Then Saturday evening I went with the girls from church to The Melting Pot in Charlottesville for Megan's baby shower. She is due about 2 and a half weeks after me with her 2nd little boy. I had never been to that place before so it was a neat experience and we had a great time.
Sunday - Church and Mom's. Also ran into town to go to Michael's and Target. We played with Zoe for a while once we got back. That kid loves Anthony. More than once during the day, she had to abruptly stop the playing and run to the bathroom before she peed her pants cause she was laughing so hard! Then Sunday night was Hanging of the Greens at church. That's one of the best services of the whole year!
It was a good weekend, but as always it went too fast!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment