Thursday, December 18, 2008

38 Weeks Picture

Okay, so apparently Windows Vista does have kinks, but luckily I have a computer saavy husband who fixed the problem, so finally, here is the 38 week picture!


3 comments:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Look at that big beautiful belly!! :) You're gorgeous! Matt saw the picture and he said that looks like it was taken at our house. Our christmas tree is to the left of our red curtain (you probably know what I mean). Haha! Anyways... you really look so beautiful. Just think, in just a few short days that belly will be gone and baby Bailey will be out of there!

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Oh and I totally agree about the ornament thing!! Almost all of our ornaments have some special meaning which I love! And now I have one for both you and Vicky. I love the willowtree one you gave me. Can't remember if that was last year or the year before.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness- you are such a cute pregnant lady!! You look so happy! I can't wait to meet this little one!!