Friday, December 19, 2008
Bailey's Room
Here are some pictures of Bailey's room! We are all ready for her now.... just waiting on her. :) I just got the rocker tonight. My dad bought it for us, so that was really nice of him! I wanted to be able to use it past the time when I am just rocking babies in it, so I didn't get a white one to match the furniture. I got something I thought would go well with our living room furniture and floors. Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The room is beautiful. I LOVE the rocker/glider that we have in Lily's room. I will definitely be using that thing past once we stop using it for kids.
Tara, it looks beautiful! And how about that awesome painting over the crib?! ;) I see the whopping bag of diapers we gave you, too (I think), haha! Yeah, Amanda stole your pacifiers from you! Remember I'd told you I had 20+ different kinds...well, evidently it was in the bag with bottles for Amanda and Chris didn't know to give it to you. Shame on her! I told her they were yours after she told me how stoked she was about them! :)
Don't worry. I'm bringing all the pacifiers to Tara when we go visit her and Bailey! :)
GORGEOUS!!! It will look even prettier with that sweet baby girl in it!
Post a Comment