Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3 Years!

I also need to make mention that today is Anthony and my 3 year anniversary! Sometimes it seems like much longer than that! Haha. But I think that's a good thing... I think it's because I just really can't even hardly remember what life was like before him. I am so blessed to have him. He is everything I ever dreamed of. He makes me laugh all the time. He is probably the funniest person I know. He is a wonderful provider. Did you know that during the first summer we were married, he did trash collecting for his job to make ends meet? And during the past year, I discovered what a great father he is. Of course I knew he would be. :) Bailey's face lights up when he walks through the door in the afternoon.

I cannot imagine someone better suited for me. I'm not one who necessarily believes in "soul mates" or that there is only one person who God has for you. But I sure think that God made certain that our paths would cross. I have loved spending the past 3 years, day and night, with him (we still have not spent even one night apart!), and am looking forward to the years to come.

I love you Anthony! :)

No comments: