So I had seen this thing on facebook but since my baby doesn't talk (except for babbling) it doesn't work for me. But I saw it on a blog I read today, and she is kind of in the same situation, so she did it for her mom instead. So I thought I'd do that since tomorrow is Mother's Day!
1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes mom happy? her family, especially her two beautiful granddaughters
3. What makes mom sad? ummm....when something bad happens to one of us
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child? Obviously I didn't know her then, but I know she had farm animals, and she used to dress up her little baby kitten in doll clothes, haha.
6. How old is your mom? 53, I mean 30 :)
7. How tall is your mom? maybe 5'5" ish
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? I think she likes Hallmark movies, but she is always saying how there are so many channels, and nothing good is ever on!
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Takes care of Zoe, work, keep up with housework and yardwork
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Killing an obstinate kid from school, haha, just kidding, she would be famous for her strong faith I think
11. What is your mom really good at? soon, she is going to be very good at Microsoft Excel :)
12. What is your mom not very good at? she doesn't put enough sugar in her tea, but that's not really cause she's not good at it, that's more because she has more health sense than that, haha
13. What does your mom do for her job? she is the secretary/receptionist at Ridgeview Christian School, as if being a wife, mom, and grandmother were not enough
14. What is your mom's favorite food? I really don't know, anytime I ask what she wants, it's always "what everyone else wants"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? How strong of a person she is and how much "crap" she has been through, and come out a stronger person
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ummm... no idea really, maybe Wilma Flintstone, because she used to have red hair :)
17. What do you and your mom do together? eat, shop sometimes, just hang out at her house
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both are overly emotional
19. How are you and your mom different? She is skinnier than me, go Mom! But I'm getting there, haha.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Well, for one, she tells me a lot. But also I know that if I ever need anything, she would drop everything to be there for me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? ??? not sure ???
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? NOT Disney World, haha

No comments:
Post a Comment