So I have not blogged in a while so I just wanted to do a quick update cause I'm sure I won't have a chance until the middle of next week probably. It's been a good past couple of weeks. Bailey has been sleeping at least decently, if not really good. Several mornings she has stayed in her crib until at least 7:00 instead of coming into bed with me around 5:00. Although I don't mind when she does that. I adore cuddling with her while we are sleeping. I also adore the days when I wake up at 7:00 feeling refreshed because I got to sleep on my own all night. So it's a win-win for me! :)
It's also been good because Anthony is done with his grad classes for the semester (got A's in both). So the past 2 Mondays I have waited till he gets home from school and then we have gone grocery shopping, and since I've been working we've also treated ourselves to a meal out. The first Monday we ate at Scotto's because I had a good coupon, and then this week we got Applebee's to go because I had a $5 off $15 coupon, so we ended up only spending like $13 for Applebees! Go us! :)
Let's see.... I am so happy Kris Allen won American Idol! I voted last night for the first time this season, and I voted a lot! I probably put him over the edge, haha. Umm, I got a haircut this evening and I like it a lot. Shorter, and I don't know why I don't keep it like this all the time, I like it so much better.
Friday we are heading to VA Beach because Anthony's Grammy is in town until next week! I have never met her yet, and it's been probably at least 5 years since he has seen her. And obviously Bailey has not met her. So I'm really excited about that.
Not this coming weekend, but the one after, on May 31st, we are having baby dedication at church, so Bailey will be dedicated then. Looking forward to that.
I am supervising detention at Ridgeview tomorrow and it'll probably be 5 hours... ugh. NOT looking forward to that. But it's easy money I guess.
So that's about all my updating I think. I am just so crazy about being mommy to Bailey, and love our life. I actually almost started crying this morning when I was laying in bed with Bailey for our nap, because I was just so overwhelmed with happiness to have her in my arms, and loving my life right now.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment