
I've always wanted to do Not Me! Monday but could never come up with things (or didn't really want to think about it that much) but I finally did! So, don't know if I'll stick with it, or even do it ever again at all, but today, I'm going for it. :) If you've never seen Not Me! Monday before, it was started by MckMama and if you have never read her blog before, you definitely need to go check it out. Here we go....
Last Tuesday, when Mom and I were out on the town and Bailey had pooped and gotten some on her outfit, I certainly did NOT just wipe the poop off with a wipe instead of putting a new outfit on her. Moms don't do things like that until they are on like their 4th child or so.
I really do NOT bring Bailey into bed with us almost every morning when she wakes up at 5:30ish because I am way too tired to even sit up in the rocker to nurse her. And on that same note, when Bailey and I nap together (which we do NOT do, by the way, my baby always sleeps in her crib for naps) and she wakes up only 30 minutes into the nap, and I'm not ready to be awake, I do NOT just "pop it out" and nurse her back to sleep so I can catch some more winks. I would never bribe my child with the breast, or anything else for that matter.
Last Wednesday, when I went to Sonic before doing my grocery shopping, I definitely did NOT reach in the trash can to get a receipt, that was not mine, that had the free Route 44 survey opportunity on it. I did NOT do this on Friday when I went to Sonic as well. It's not like seeing those receipts lying there in that trash can is like seeing $1.79 lying in a trash can or anything. Only a hobo would do something like that.
And then I did NOT start to feel a little guilty after some prodding from my husband and decide that it would be a sin for me to use those receipts since they weren't meant for me. So I will NOT be throwing those darn receipts back in the trash where the stupid consumer placed them in the first place. When my money-saving inner self wins over my conscience, my husband steps in! Maybe I should go stand right after the Sonic drive-thru and flag everyone down and make sure they know about the amazing free drinks that can be theirs with just one phone call! :) Haha.
What about you? Is there anything you would like to get off your chest?

1 comment:
That just cracked me up totally. I am laughing so hard. One word to Anthony- your wife is saving MONEY. Let her dig in that trash can! I'm proud of her. :<}
Post a Comment