Just wanted to share an update on what happened with the freezer we were getting. Well, I ended up not getting my Chipotle, because the lady couldln't meet us till 8:00, so Anthony went by himself.
So he got the freezer, and when we brought it in yesterday it seemed bigger than what we thought it was going to be. So Anthony checked the back and it said it was a 7 cu. ft., not a 5 cu. ft. like the lady said it was. Well, I guess we got a good deal cause we paid less for a bigger freezer, but it's really bigger than what we want.
So Anthony put it back on craigslist, but turns out, I told Ashley about it and she said that she and James want it! So they're going to buy it from us, and we'll just keep looking for a 5 cu. ft.!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh bummer! I would definitely have bought it from you!
Post a Comment