Thursday, June 24, 2010

Survey

Saw this survey on a blog that I read, and I love doing a good survey, so I stole it. :) She said it was really from facebook, so some of the questions may be more suited for there. Maybe you'll learn something new about me that you never knew before!


1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
coke

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
blog profile picture - at Anthony's parents' house on Bailey's first birthday

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
a little-- pretty fun!

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Zoe - went to Harris Teeter w/ her, Ashley, and James. I enjoy spending time with her every now and then when Bailey is not around - that sounds terrible as I am typing that out, but you know what I mean? I like to be able to focus my attention on just Zoe every now and then. She always makes me laugh.

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
Umm, I think it was about 11. I would have stayed up later, but Bailey woke up crying and since she has been sick, I brought her into bed with me. That was night #2 in bed w/ Mom & Dad. Hopefully she stays in her own bed tonight!

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No, not now. I love living here.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Not that I remember. I should make sure that happens this year. :)

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Ummm..... I guess that depends on what kind of "friend" you mean. I consider my neighbor Alesia to be a friend, but if we're talking about a close friend, I guess it would either be Marcy in Lyndhurst or Malisa in Grottoes.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Sure.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Like it. Coke is my favorite though.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Today! I don't deal well with my baby being sick. I hate to imagine what I would be like if anything REALLY serious every happened.

12. Who took your profile picture?
Either Linda or Brynn.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Probably Bailey.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
No, I think today was better. Just because I was relieved of the fussy baby by my wonderful husband and got to get out of the house for a while. He is great! :)

15. Can you live a day without TV?
I could-- I would not choose to... I'm probably an addict, oh well.

16. Are you upset about anything?
A little upset that hardly any of my plans have worked out this week, but it's all good.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Of course.

18. Are you a bad influence?
Not usually

19. Night out or night in?
In, most of the time.

20. What item could you not go without during the day?
Computer!

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My dad, I think. That's been a while though.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
I don't text, so I don't have any! I know, I am so behind the times, but I refuse to pay the extra money for texting! I can call just as easily.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Great - I love my life.

24. Do you hate anyone?
No

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
I have no idea-- tons of messages!

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Just took an antibiotic, but other than that, I'm clean! :)

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Not that I know of-- far from it!

28. What song is stuck in your head?
None

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who would it to be?
The only logical person I can think of would be Alesia or Jimeal from next door if something was wrong. Anyone else should be calling at that time instead of knocking. Of course, 2:00 a.m. calls are usually not good ones, so let's hope for none of those!

30.Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
That would be okay, as long as Bailey is married!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
HAVE to get milk and bread - we are out!

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much, definitely.

33. Do you smile a lot?
Not as much as I should. A lady I worked with used to tell me that I need to stop frowning or I'll have to grow bangs to cover my wrinkles. Haha! But I don't frown because I'm unhappy, it's just a habit I guess. Bailey does the same thing, so maybe it's genetic! :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Mom T says: I don't think you frown, Tara. Let's call it a deep thinking, really concentrating look. Some of the babies are like that from the very beginning. The furrowed brow, we call it. I think of them as studying everything. I suppose some would see it as a frown, but I really don't think it is.
Just my thoughts...