Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Well, our Father's Day didn't turn out quite as we would have liked it to... we were supposed to go to Busch Gardens with the whole Tyler family, but unfortunately, Anthony and I both got sick last night and didn't sleep much at all. So needless to say, we were still not feeling well this morning, so we decided it would be best to come on home. We got passes that are good until September so we'll just make another trip soon.

Anyways, on to brag on my husband for a minute. :)

I always knew he would be a good dad. Seeing him interact with his nephews and my niece confirmed that in my mind even before we were married.

But I have to say that he has probably defied even my expectations of him. I am pretty sure he loves Bailey more than he ever thought possible.




The older Bailey gets, the more fun they have with each other. Don't get me wrong, he could feed, diaper, and rock her with the best of dads. But playing, rough 'n tumble play, chasing play, tickle till you pee your diaper play, that is his niche. And Bailey cannot get enough of the playing, or enough of her Daddy.


Anthony, thanks for being such a great caretaker, provider, playmate, and example to our little girl. There is no one who I would rather share the joy and responsibility of parenting with. We love you very much!

No comments: