Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday . . . Reality TV Shows



So I came across this girl's blog a while ago, and she does Top 2 Tuesdays and I thought it sounded like fun, but I've just been waiting for a topic that I could actually come up with my own top 2!

This week it's the top 2 reality tv shows you would want to be on. I am a HUGE fan of reality tv, so this was an easy one for me. :)

First and foremost, Survivor!



Now, don't get me wrong. This is not because I think I would be a great survivor, or I would be the strongest, or the smartest, or catching the most fish or anything like that. Probably the opposite. I would probably be the one who is the loner having the emotional breakdowns! But maybe I would surprise myself. Anyways, I would LOVE to be on a Fans vs. Favorites show, just so I could meet all my Survivor heroes!



I have watched Survivor ever since the second season, and although I know it's not as popular as it once was, I love it just as much as I ever did.

My second choice would be The Amazing Race.



I love this show as well. Traveling is so much fun and I would love to go on this show with Anthony. We could be the "married Christian couple" stereotype on the show. :) I often try to imagine how Anthony & I would handle being on the show together. I am certain that we would fight some but I think we could work really well together using our strengths to complement each other.



I just think it would be such a great opportunity to travel the world and have so many great experiences. If I didn't have a child, I might actually apply for this one!

No comments: