Pictures are out of order, but blogging is much harder with a baby in one arm! Getting ready to go home on Monday.
Bailey ready to go home.
Happy mommy to finally have her here! Taken Monday.
Her first picture, in the operating room.
In the nursery getting checked out.
She is here! She was born on Saturday, December 27th at 9:23pm by c-section after a long day of labor. I can't type much now as she is occupying my left arm, but I will as soon as I get a chance. We are all doing well and adjusting to this new life!

4 comments:
You blogged on your first few days at home!! Congratulations super mom! :)
Oh my Lord, you are blogging!! You ARE super mom! Wow, completely & utterly puts me to shame! Hope these first days at home are going okay - they have been known to sometimes be the hardest ones. Hope you are recovering okay!
She's so pretty!! I love her going-home outfit. She looks so tiny.
Congrats Tara! Bailey is beautiful. Hope your recovery is going well!
Post a Comment