
So, it would be great if Cameron could win the Spirit FM Liberty University American Scholar contest. It would be a 4 year full tuition scholarship to LU for Cameron. He is very deserving for the scholarship and I have no doubt that he is going to go on to do great things, during and after college, and would make excellent use of this scholarship.
So if you have not already, and wouldn't mind just taking about a minute out of your schedule, would you go vote for Cameron? Just click on the link and fill out the information. You have to enter your email so they can send you a confirmation link, which you have to click to finalize your vote. Don't worry, they won't add you to their email list unless you ask them to. Thanks so much for your help! I know I speak for Cameron and his family when I say that they appreciate your vote!

No comments:
Post a Comment