Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kroger Won & Painting Suggestions

Yep, I was wrong. The toaster strudels were on a different sale, not the "But 10, Get $5" sale. Bummer. Oh well. I learned my lesson and will be paying much closer attention next time. I still got some decent deals, despite my stupidness! :)

Anyways, we've had a good weekend. Saturday Anthony had SAT's at school so Bailey and I headed over to Mom's and then when Zoe got home, we went to the pumpkin patch at Country Connections. We had such a fun time. We took a horse wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, picked our pumpkins (which we really cheap, price, not quality, by the way!), and browsed around the store. I love going to that store and wish I was rich so I could buy lots of stuff! I got some majorly cute pics of Bailey and Zoe at the pumpkin patch and hopefully I'll get them uploaded soon.

Then today we had church and was at Mom's for the afternoon and then had our lifegroup fellowship at church this evening. Lots of yummy food and of course it's always fun to fellowship with friends from church.

Tomorrow evening Anthony has a quiz bowl match so I am going to go to Mom's for dinner and see a volleyball game at Ridgeview. I've been wanting to go to a game, so this is a good chance for me to do that. The rest of the week holds some grocery shopping (hopefully I won't need very much this week) and I'm thinking about browsing paint colors at Lowe's and/or Home Depot. I really want to do some painting in our house but I feel like I am so bad at decorating choices. I'm also not sure if I want to do every wall, or maybe just two walls. So take a look at the pictures and give me any suggestions you have! I'm open to anything! :)





No comments: