Friday, October 2, 2009

Food Lion Deals

Here are my best deals from my trip to Food Lion today....


and the breakdown....
*2 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios: MVP price B1G1 at $4.00 each minus $1/2 coupon = $1.50 per box
*Toaster Strudel: MVP price $1.79 minus $1 coupon = 79 cents
*Crest Toothpaste: MVP price $1.75 each minus $1/2 coupon = $1.25 per tube
*Edy's Ice Cream: MVP price $1.99 (didn't have a coupon on this, but we're making apple crisp tomorrow, so we NEEDED some ice cream to go with it) :)
*Creamer: MVP price $1.67 minus $0.55 coupon = $1.12
*Smithfield Bacon: MVP price B1G1 at $4.99 each minus $3/1 coupon = $1.00 per pack
Tha brings my total on these items to $11.40. The regular price, without any sales or coupons would have been $31.53, making my savings $20.13 or 64%. Although, like Kroger, I believe most things are overpriced at Food Lion as well. My best deal was definitely that bacon. I have had that coupon for a while but had been hanging on to it hoping to find a great deal like that.
They also had a good sale on Gain Laundry Detergent and Coke products, so I got some of those as well.
Well, Bailey is in her bed now, supposed to be taking a nap, and I need to get some cleaning done. Anthony's parents come tomorrow - excited about that! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: