Here's my "loot"...

I got:
5 cans of tomato soup for 44 cents a piece
2 cans Cream of Mushroom & 2 cans Cream of Chicken for 58 cents a piece
2 bags Steamfresh Meals for Two for $2.25 a piece
Total: $10.42
Savings of 51%
I'm going to hit up Kroger either Thursday or Friday. They have good deals this week on Michelina's Frozen Entrees and Nature Valley Granola Bar products and Post cereal.
I got:
5 cans of tomato soup for 44 cents a piece
2 cans Cream of Mushroom & 2 cans Cream of Chicken for 58 cents a piece
2 bags Steamfresh Meals for Two for $2.25 a piece
Total: $10.42
Savings of 51%
I'm going to hit up Kroger either Thursday or Friday. They have good deals this week on Michelina's Frozen Entrees and Nature Valley Granola Bar products and Post cereal.

No comments:
Post a Comment