Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I am wanting/needing to do. Maybe this will help motivate me to actually get some of them done! :)

1 - Paint our master bathroom.

2 - Paint Bailey's bathroom.

3 - Decide what to do with and help Anthony finish working on the hutch his parents gave us about 2 years (or more?) ago! I need to decide if I just want to stain it or paint it. I think I'll take a picture of it and do another "advice" post. I am SOOO "decorating challenged"!

4 - Refinish the frame to a mirror I just bought on clearance at Target today. It's a little banged up, and just needs a little help to look awesome.

5 - Clean up/organize the office. Again. This is definitely our problem room.

6 - Clear off the junk that has accumulated on our dressers and night stands.

7 - Find or make some type of mail holder to hang in the kitchen/dining room.

8 - Find some type of riding toy for Bailey to play with outside (from a yardsale or craigslist).

9 - Get a sliding screen door for our back door.

10 - Touch up paint around the chair rail in our dining room.

11 - See about getting another cable jack put in our living room. Our tv is on a wall now where I never imagined having our tv when we picked where we wanted the jacks. So right now, we have the huge long cable coming from one wall, and draped over a door way to connect to the tv on another wall... ugh!

12 - Get a new remote since ours is wacky and doesn't work right all the time.

13 - Organize the food in my cabinets.


Oh geez... where do I start!? :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Well if you need a painting buddy, I can offer my services- not a professional, but it'd be fun! Maybe we'll rock out to some New Kids on the Block or NSYNC while Bailey naps one day!!

Anonymous said...

Did you find an outside riding toy for Bailey? We have a push car thing you can use. Remind me Sat.