How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down from original pregnancy weight by a couple pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: It's a BOY!!! We have a short list of names but are thinking we might keep the name a secret once we do decide.
Movement: Have not felt any baby movement yet. It was 20 weeks with Bailey.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well
What I miss: Nothing, but I know I will miss sleeping on my belly eventually, so I am doing as much of that as possible!
Cravings: Same as it has been... everything! PB&J is always sounding good to me right now.
Symptoms: Been feeling the round ligaments stretching this week some.
Best Moment this week: Can't really say there has been a "best" moment this week. Not that it's been bad, but late last week I had a constant headache and was just exhausted for a few days (side note: I have the best husband-- he helped so much with dinner and dishes last week!) and been dealing with Bailey still having a cough and runny nose (she slept with us in bed two nights because of the cough), but I *think* she is starting to get better. Hopefully I have something to put for this next week!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment