Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Paci-holic

Let me preface this story by telling you the "paci rules" in our house. Bailey is only allowed to have her paci when we are in the car or when she is sleeping. She knows these rules. I keep one paci in her diaper bag for when we leave, and the rest stay in her bed while she is not using them.

Earlier today, Bailey was in her room and she was being very quiet. I went to go check on her to make sure she was okay/wasn't up to no good. Here is what I saw when I went to her room....



See the legs behind the rocking chair?






















Head behind the curtain.





















Notice what's in her lap?





















And there she sat, my little paci-holic who needed a paci fix. :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is TOO stinkin' funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute Bailey!!!

Linda said...

Linda said: There IN HER PRINCESS DRESS sat your little paci-holic who needed a paci fix. :)
Oh I just LOVE this. She is TOO CUTE!!!