How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of a bell pepper
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Roughly the same as original pregnancy weight, I think.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I think I have officially decided that I am starting to show!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: DEFINITELY felt baby move twice yesterday. Felt like a little knock from the inside. :)
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, oh how I love sleep. I am treasuring my nights of uninterrupted sleep while I still can!
What I miss: Nothing, but I know I will miss sleeping on my belly eventually, so I am doing as much of that as possible!
Cravings: No big cravings this week really.
Symptoms: Nothing really
Best Moment this week: Feeling baby move and hearing the heartbeat today. Also, not a best moment, but a cute story I had to share. When Bailey and I were at the doctor's office today, I laid back on the table and started pulling my shirt up so we could listen to the heartbeat. Bailey got upset and started crying! She was worried about what the doctor was doing to her mommy! She is just so sweet and tender hearted. Dr. Bukovac quickly reassured her that everything was okay, and then Bailey was interested in hearing baby brother. :)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment